Freelance Test Tool Specialist
Test Tools Administrator (f/m) ***
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· University degree in Information Technology
· Technical skills in the following domains are essential:
– Strong Knowledge on HP ALM to perform ALM Customisation on
Requirement Management & defect Management.
– Strong Knowledge on ALM analysis, Able to write a documentation
related to ALM processes & Methodology (Agile)
– Good knowledge on development as C++.
– knowledge of SQL
– Knowledge on Perl & Java
· Additional skills in one or more of the following areas will be of
– Oracle Database Administration knowledge
· The following interpersonal skills are essential
– Excellent team spirit and communication skills
– Highly committed to challenging deadlines, curious and
– Use initiative to resolve problems, willingness to learn
– Solution oriented, able to set priorities and deliver under
periods of higher stress
– Proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential,
French can be beneficial
• Installation of application software in test environment
• Review & analyse ALM acceptance criteria.
• Define & develop ALM Customisation for Requirement & Defect
• Prepare ALM prototype for a specific project.
• Monitor ALM activity.
• Support development in issues investigation
• Log and follow-up technical issues and liaise with Development and
• Support production people during roll-out in Production & give clear
• Provide clear, regular and consistent reporting to other members of
• Identify process improvements, tasks automation, testing tools
Starting date: April 1st 2015
duration of the assignment: 6 months
71 total views, 1 today